1.10.2008

Michael Pollan Speaks!


How very special that Michael Pollan will be speaking at University of California, Santa Barbara on Thursday, January 17, 2008 @ 8:00 PM, Campbell Hall. I think my mom and I will be attending while she's visiting me here in sunny California for a spell. Let's all go!
Michael Pollan is the author of In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto, to be published in January 2008 by The Penguin Press. His previous books include The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals, named one of the ten best books of 2006 by the New York Times and the Washington Post; The Botany of Desire; Second Nature; and A Place of My Own, pictured here. Pollan is a contributing writer to the New York Times Magazine and is a Knight Professor of Journalism at UC Berkeley.
Click here for information and to buy tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment